Small quantities (and beyond), reasonable costs
Yes, you can get custom blow-molded parts in small quantities … at a reasonable cost! We have the right equipment for low-volume to mid-volume blow molding in Rochester, NY.
With more than 30 years of experience, we have mastered details – such as selecting head tooling and controlling parasin weight distribution – to give you high-quality blow-molded bottles, custom plastic containers and blow-molded plastic parts.
Exceptional value and scope
- Exceptional value in mold creation: We do mold design, building and maintenance in our facility, and work with selected mold makers in the USA.
- The right equipment: Our reciprocating screw extrusion blow-molding machines are perfect for low- to medium-volume jobs. Platen size up to 24″x18″ and shot size up to 3.5 lbs.
- Process control: Fully programmable parasin control.
- Spin trimming: For clean openings including wide necks.
- Skilled technicians: We have mastered the art of blow-molded part creation.
With extensive experience blow-molding plastics, we’ll help you choose the right material for your job. We routinely use:
- Clarified Polypropylene (PP)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Santoprene (TPE)
- Styrolux (SBC)
- Versaflex (TPE)